Ainstein UAV Ultra Long Range Airborne Radar
Designed for customized integration with aerial vehicle manufacturers, ULAB-D1 is optimized for air-to-air manned and UAVs beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) operation. It enables safe operations of UAVs for long-distance infrastructure inspection, package delivery, disaster response, and analytics initiatives, critical for receiving authorization from the FAA to deploy these applications.
- Optimized for high-speed and heavy-duty UAS platforms
- Air-to-air detection and avoidance for BVLOS operations
- Detection and tracking range of more than 500 meters
- 3D detection and speed measurement for more than 100 targets
- All-weather detection and tracking
Over oceans and lakes
Over forest canopies
It delivers the best-in-class detection and tracking capability enabled by Digital Beam Forming and onboard real-time processing. The precision of our radar technology minimizes collision risk for cooperative and non-cooperative aircraft alike.
Working on a UAV infrastructure inspection project? Looking to launch your drone delivery service? Collecting environmental aerial images with UAVs? Become a Partner and add the world’s best radar to your solution!