UAV Ultra long range ground based altimeter drone detector
Also known as the WAYV Pro. This radar is optimized for ground-to-air drone detection and monitoring and can be integrated and deployed by perimeter security solutions and service providers. It features Digital Beam Forming for highly accurate elevation measurement, onboard real-time processing for 3D detection and speed measurement and tracking for over 100 simultaneous targets.
ULGB-D1/ WAYV Pro offers exceptional sensor performance for UAS mission safety and success. Recognized by the FAA and NASA as the primary sensor in multilayered Counter UAS (CUAS) solutions, radar has been proven to protect critical infrastructure, borders, correctional facilities, stadiums, downtown parks, waterfronts, parades, concerts, government buildings, public spaces, and other permanent or temporary sites against any intrusions.
Working on Counter UAS solutions? Become a Partner and add the world’s best radar to your solution!
WAYV Pro is a long-range radar sensor that is purpose built for accurately detecting moving objects up to 1,000 meters. It’s great for applications that require sensing at great distances, regardless of the season.
- Long-Range Vehicle Detection
- Mid-Range Pedestrian Detection
- Vehicle Off-Ramp
- Wrong-Way Detection
- Critical Infrastructure
- Perimeter Security
- Highway Traffic Monitoring
- Provides valuable data to UAV Traffic Management system
- Ideal for temporary UAS flight operations and localized commercial UAV operation
- Detects the non-cooperative intruders as well as cooperative targets alike
- Detects the UAS and manned aircraft
- Compact and portable
- Two modes of operation:
- An industry first 360-degree rotating stand
- A portable radar patch to cover the most critical areas at events
Leveraging the WAYV Line
Ideal for offices, gyms, cafes, conference centers/convention centers, police departments, entertainment arenas and more.
Urban Traffic Management
Smart Tracking & Industry
Not only get notified when there’s an emergency, but also keep an accurate count of what’s happening during peak hours.