Ainstein UAV Long Range Radar Altimeter
Ainstein UAV Long Range Radar Altimeter LR-D1 is a low-cost, high-performance mmWave Radar altimeter designed for advanced unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), manned helicopters, and other GA aircraft.
1. Up to 1,640 ft range measurement
2. Built solid for tough environments
- Ruggedized design meeting IP67 requirements
- Smooth, consistent readout regardless the rough terrain, tree canopy or choppy water.
3. Highly Accurate
Advanced cross-validation technology continuously monitors multiple data sets for higher accuracy.
Over oceans and lakes
Over forest canopies
Ainstein’s UAV Long Range Radar Altimeter LR-D1 provides accurate altitude measurement in these diverse operating environments, giving you the confidence you need to fly by knowing exactly how much space you have to maneuver — especially during landing.
LR-D1 also measures vertical speed of your plane, giving you added data points for safe take-off and landing.
It’s perfect for experimental helicopters and pilots under training for use in safe takeoff and landing; it’s also a must-have for advanced UAVs in automatic takeoff and landing.
Which Ainstein Drone Product is right for me?
- Maximum Detection Range:
- Size (Mounting bracket incl.):
- Power Supply:
- Power Voltage:
- Environmental Conditions:
- Vertical Speed Detection:
US-D1UAV Standard Radar Altimeter
- 106mm x 79mm 18mm
LR-D1UAV Long Range Radar Altimeter
- 140mm x 102.5mm x 29mm
- IP67 (TBD)
- Max 60m/s vert take off & landing