Ainstein UAV Standard Radar Altimeter US-D1
Ainstein’s UAV Standard Radar Altimeter US-D1 is a must-have mmWave Radar sensor, enabling autonomous takeoff and autonomous landings for drones, as well as terrain tracking commonly required for precision agriculture.
1. Built tough for tough environments
- Water & dust proof – designed to meet the highest Ingress Protection rating requirements IP67 for water and dust
- Robust for high speed and turbulent flight – single board electronics design leaves no room for failure
- Solid state – no moving parts means fewer possible failure mechanisms
2. Compact Size
Fits in the palm of your hands, Ainstein UAV Standard Radar Altimeter D1 is small and light enough for your camera drones
3. Easy to Use
Plug-and-Play and CAN/URT firmware upgrade
With high speed signal processing and a 100Hz update rate, the US-D1 provides a smooth readout of your altitude. It is designed to work in a multitude of environments, from mountainous terrain to tree canopies, sand to water.
Worry no more! We’ve designed US-D1 to meet IP67 requirements, the highest Ingress Protection rating for dust and water; so it is impervious to these conditions and more, providing better performance and a longer lifespan for your UAV.
Watch US-D1 in action! The Ready To Fly drone in the video is equipped with US-D1. US-D1 accurately measures above the ground altitude, it also provides the same high accuracy measurement over the water.
Which Ainstein Drone Product is right for me?
- Maximum Detection Range:
- Size (Mounting bracket incl.):
- Power Supply:
- Power Voltage:
- Environmental Conditions:
- Vertical Speed Detection:
US-D1UAV Standard Radar Altimeter
- 106mm x 79mm 18mm
LR-D1UAV Long Range Radar Altimeter
- 140mm x 102.5mm x 29mm
- IP67 (TBD)
- Max 60m/s vertical take off & landing