O-79: Vehicle Imaging Radar
The O-79 offers lidar-like image quality, paired with high reliability under bad weather and low light conditions that only radar systems can provide.
Ainstein’s Vehicle Imaging Radar even offers target classification, allowing for the distinguishing of vehicles vs. pedestrians, opening doors to unlimited possibilities for self-driving
- Ultrasonic radar sensors’ accuracy vary drastically
- Lidar doesn’t work in all weather & environments
- Lidar isn’t scalable – large and expensive
- O-79 has consistent and adjustable accuracy/sensitivity
- O-79 works well in all weather & environments
- O-79 is built for scalability – compact and affordable
Why Choose The O-79 Vehicle Imaging Radar?
- 4D Point Cloud Mapping: Increased accuracy and safety in all conditions and environments
- Detects Both Moving and Stationary Objects: Excels in obstacle identification and avoidance
- Highly Customizable: Adaptable to your product or application’s needs
Common Integration Applications
- Self-driving excavator
- Self-driving sweeper
- Self-driving lawn mower
Custom Quote Request
Can't find what you need in our shop, or want to setup a long-term production agreement? No problem! Our AI chat bot will ask a couple a questions to help start the custom quote process!
O-79 Use Cases
“We at Jetpack Aviation are very excited to implement Ainstein’s radar altimeter technology in our Jetpacks because there is no other technology out there that will give us such an accurate and responsive measurement no matter what surface we are flying over. Our main goal is to keep our JetPack as light and compact as possible and Ainstein’s radar altimeter fits perfectly with our vision.”
Operations Manager, JetPack Aviation, Inc.
“Ainstein has shown the technical capabilities and commitment to customize industry-leading solutions for Bobcat. We look forward to a strong partnership to bring the latest innovation to empower our customers to accomplish more.”
Vice President of Global Innovation , Doosan Bobcat North America
“I’ve been very satisfied with Ainstein’s radar products. Ainstein is the only drone radar provider on the market with high performance and low price in a single package. I don’t see any other manufacturers with the same capabilities and value.”
UAS Chief Engineer, YAMAHA MOTOR CORPORATION, U.S.A.