Autonomous Drone Landing & Takeoff System
Compact. Simple to use. All weather-proof radar altimeters.
Introduction to Smart Drone/ UAV Landing/ Takeoff
Ainstein designs, develops, and deploys intelligent radar systems for small drones, eVTOL and UAVs.
Our radars are:
- Highly accurate and smooth above-the-ground altitude reading, especially over water, grass, brush and other challenging environments
- Same high-performance in low-light or no light conditions, such as rain, fog, darkness and more
- Customer-proven for accurate terrain tracking commonly required for precision agriculture
- Essential for BVLOS UAV operation, ensuring safe autonomous take off and autonomous landing
- More reliable altitude readouts due to increases in processing power
- Ability to include multiple US-D1 altimeters without cross-radar interference for sensor redundancy configuration or sensor multiplexing for enhanced detection
Use Cases for our Radars:
- Agriculture Monitoring
- Agriculture Spraying
- Detect and Avoid Buildings, Vehicles, Tree Branches, Powerlines Ground Surfaces, Parcel Delivery, and more
The Challenge of Out-of-the-box vs Autonomous
The Benefits of Smart Landing
How our customers react to our altimeter solutions
“We at Jetpack Aviation are very excited to implement Ainstein’s radar altimeter technology in our Jetpacks because there is no other technology out there that will give us such an accurate and responsive measurement no matter what surface we are flying over. Our main goal is to keep our JetPack as light and compact as possible and Ainstein’s radar altimeter fits perfectly with our vision.“
“I’ve been very satisfied with Ainstein’s radar products. Ainstein is the only drone radar provider on the market with high performance and low price in a single package. I don’t see any other manufacturers with the same capabilities and value.“
“Many people will use a laser or LiDAR range finder. Great over land but once we hit the water, the numbers went all over the place. We looked at other LiDAR range finders and different powers. We also looked at sonar, but unfortunately sonar’s got a very short range… We found Ainstein. It just plain works. “”
Behind the Application & Hardware
4 Steps to Start Landing
Fill out reservation request
Consult with our engineers
Design PoC/ Distribution Model
Benefit & Profit
- No Camera means no privacy or sensitive issues
- Ultra-low power consumption. The radiation is only one-tenth of Bluetooth which is harmless to human body
- Long detection distance which is suitable for various installation heights
- The detection range can be set freely, which is suitable for spatial areas of different sizes and shapes
- Not affected by environmental obstacles, such as smoke, dirt, low light, heat sources, etc.
Which Ainstein Drone Product is right for me?
UAV Standard Radar Altimeter
UAV Long Range Radar Altimete
Collision Avoidance Radar
|Maximum Detection Range:||164’||1640′||98′|
|Size (Mounting bracket incl.):||106mm x 79mm 18mm||140mm x 102.5mm x 29mm||116mm*81mm*25mm|
|Environmental Conditions:||IP67||IP67 (TBD)||-10°C~70°C|
|Vertical Speed Detection:||No||Max 60m/s vert take off & landing||1.8m ~ 30 m|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
US-D1: UAV Standard Radar Altimeter
Ainstein’s UAV Standard Radar Altimeter US-D1 is a must-have mmWave Radar sensor, enabling autonomous takeoff and autonomous landings for drones, as well as terrain tracking commonly required for precision agriculture.
LR-D1: UAV Long Range Radar Altimeter
Ainstein UAV Long Range Radar Altimeter LR-D1 is a low-cost, high-performance mmWave Radar altimeter designed for advanced unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), manned helicopters, and other GA aircraft.
SRD-D1: The World’s Smallest Object Detection Radar Sensor
Ainstein is the leader in smart radar systems for drones. SRD-D1 represents Ainstein’s latest generation airborne object detection radar, designed from the ground up to help all of your drones detect and avoid whatever nature has in store for you.