T-79: Short Range Safety Radar
Note: This item is pre-FCC certification and intended for evaluation purposes only.
Ainstein disclaims any and all liability for any errors, inaccuracies, or incompleteness contained on our site or on any of our documentation relating to the Product. Ainstein does not guarantee that the use of our products will comply with regulations in any country. It is the customer/user’s responsibility to ensure that the use and incorporation of Products comply with the regulatory requirements of their markets.
- Ultrasonic radar sensors’ accuracy vary drastically
- Lidar doesn’t work in all weather & environments
- Lidar isn’t scalable – large and expensive
- T-79 has consistent and adjustable accuracy/sensitivity
- T-79 works well in all weather & environments
- T-79 is built for scalability – compact and affordable
Why Choose The T-79 Automotive Safety Radar?
- Contactless Activation: Configurable presence detection or gesture recognition. Selectable user preferences.
- Reliable Recognition: Two feet on the ground. No unsafe kicking motions. Performance in all environments.
- All-in-One Sensor: Customizable programming for access, power opening, obstacle detection & parking assist
Common Integration Applications
- Blind spot monitoring
- Cyclist & pedestrian detection
- Lane change assistance
- Rear cross traffic alert
- Lane change assistance
Custom Quote Request
Can't find what you need in our shop, or want to setup a long-term production agreement? No problem! Our AI chat bot will ask a couple a questions to help start the custom quote process!
T-79 Use Cases
“We at Jetpack Aviation are very excited to implement Ainstein’s radar altimeter technology in our Jetpacks because there is no other technology out there that will give us such an accurate and responsive measurement no matter what surface we are flying over. Our main goal is to keep our JetPack as light and compact as possible and Ainstein’s radar altimeter fits perfectly with our vision.”
Operations Manager, JetPack Aviation, Inc.
“Ainstein has shown the technical capabilities and commitment to customize industry-leading solutions for Bobcat. We look forward to a strong partnership to bring the latest innovation to empower our customers to accomplish more.”
Vice President of Global Innovation , Doosan Bobcat North America
“I’ve been very satisfied with Ainstein’s radar products. Ainstein is the only drone radar provider on the market with high performance and low price in a single package. I don’t see any other manufacturers with the same capabilities and value.”
UAS Chief Engineer, YAMAHA MOTOR CORPORATION, U.S.A.