New kit comes with everything developers need to get going fast on creating new applications for vehicles using radar sensors
Ainstein announces availability of its new T-79 short range safety radar developers’ kit to help you get going fast with all of your radar-based safety applications.
The T-79 short range safety radar developers’ kit provides a turnkey solution for OEMs, Tier 1 automotive suppliers, and startups developing autonomous vehicle and specialty vehicle applications. Ainstein’s automotive safety radar can enable such life-saving capabilities as cyclist and pedestrian detection, blind spot monitoring, lane change assistance, and rear cross traffic alert. The new developers’ kit offers fast access and support for engineers and developers to save time and headaches in creating and testing radar-based safety applications.
The bundle includes everything developers need to get going fast, with minimal setup:
- Ainstein’s T-79 79GHz automotive safety radar
- All connectors and adapters
- Camera module with detection function
- Custom-designed camera/radar mount
- Ainstein’s CapApp radar data visualization software
- 6 hours of remote expert engineering integration and customization support
The developers’ kit is available for order here.
Contact the Ainstein team today to discuss your own custom integration.