- Ultrasonic radar sensors’ accuracy vary drastically
- Lidar doesn’t work in all weather & environments
- Lidar isn’t scalable – large and expensive
- WAYV Air has consistent and adjustable accuracy/sensitivity
- WAYV Air works well in all environment or lighting conditions
- WAYV Air is built for scalability – compact and affordable
Why Choose The WAYV Air Short-Range IoT Radar Sensor?
- Optic-Free People Counting: Track presence and movement in any environment or lighting conditions
- No Personally Identifiable Information (PII): Protects privacy while providing accuracy
- Small & Nondescript: Designed to be small, compact & nondescript in appearance so it can hide in plain sight
- Elder care
- People counting
- Space utilization
- Activity classification
- Real time monitoring
- Fall detection
Custom Quote Request
Can't find what you need in our shop, or want to setup a long-term production agreement? No problem! Our AI chat bot will ask a couple a questions to help start the custom quote process!
“We at Jetpack Aviation are very excited to implement Ainstein’s radar altimeter technology in our Jetpacks because there is no other technology out there that will give us such an accurate and responsive measurement no matter what surface we are flying over. Our main goal is to keep our JetPack as light and compact as possible and Ainstein’s radar altimeter fits perfectly with our vision.”
Operations Manager, JetPack Aviation, Inc.
“Ainstein has shown the technical capabilities and commitment to customize industry-leading solutions for Bobcat. We look forward to a strong partnership to bring the latest innovation to empower our customers to accomplish more.”
Vice President of Global Innovation , Doosan Bobcat North America
“I’ve been very satisfied with Ainstein’s radar products. Ainstein is the only drone radar provider on the market with high performance and low price in a single package. I don’t see any other manufacturers with the same capabilities and value.”
UAS Chief Engineer, YAMAHA MOTOR CORPORATION, U.S.A.